Mesbobettes and CoveOps are online underwears retailers for men that offer their customers hundreds of different models. While MesBobettes is intended for Quebec’s market, CoveOps is dedicated to the American one. Both websites intend to give the best customer service their is.
Our job with both websites were to improve organic traffic with SEO, to obtain the highest return on investment (ROI) with pay per click (PPC) campaigns and to start an affiliation system to pay each customer a commission for a referred client. We have also helped them build an online community on social medias, especially throughout paid advertising, content creation and community entertainment.
Even though we have not finished optimizing the website yet, we are extremely confident that CoveOps.com will soon be considered as the North-American leader in the underwear distribution.
Latest posts by Pier-Yves C Valade
- GTM Auto-Event Tracking: Forget The Dev Team - 20 November 2014
- Why I Love SEO (And You Should, Too!) - 21 August 2014
- PPC campaign optimization: 4 simple fixes to maximize ROI - 4 June 2014
- e-Commerce: Choosing The Right Platform - 24 April 2014
- A Guide To E-Commerce Conversion Tracking Using Google Tag Manager - 27 January 2014